Old 05-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Candy Candy is offline
Registered User

Location: Gloucester

How bizarre! OK here's what i posted:

I've never used weedkiller before but am needing to now as our garden is overgrown with all sorts including bindweed & ground elder... it's all growing through membrane under the stones that the management agency put down a couple of years ago.
The girl upstairs has a dog. For using glycophosate the manufacturers say it's safe for pets as soon as it's dry but I wanted to make doubly sure... also I don't know the best time of year to use it - would early summer be suitable? Also how would it affect the birds & other widlife, and as my potted plants are near do they have to be well out the way to avoid contamination?