Old 05-05-2009, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Dandelion Seeds

The alternative is to top post where the cursor is when I open. I always
move the cursor to the bottom so as to make it a follow on.

Your comments and advice will be welcome. I have left your posting in, so
you can see what I mean when I say, I would go under your bit

http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk

Moving down, my reply would be here :-))

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............
"David Rance" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 May 2009 'Mike' wrote:

They are regarded as a pest here and if you don't keep them under
control, the city council can cut your infested lawn

And exactly what effect is cutting the lawn supposed to have?

If they are cut at the flowering stage, or even before, no weed heads
to blow about later :-))

As long as you don't leave the flowers lying around. Even unopened cut
dandelion flowers will eventually produce seed.

Mike, just a thought: you post your message underneath the tear line (two
hyphens). I don't know about other mail readers but in Turnpike it makes
it difficult to quote your message when replying. Maybe this is
intentional - I don't know.

David

http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk