Old 05-05-2009, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default Dandelion Seeds

On Tue, 5 May 2009 'Mike' wrote:

The alternative is to top post where the cursor is when I open.

That's where it always is and is why people tend to top post.

I always
move the cursor to the bottom so as to make it a follow on.

Your comments and advice will be welcome. I have left your posting in, so
you can see what I mean when I say, I would go under your bit

It's just curious that your newsreader puts a tear line at the top and
then the quoted text comes underneath. If the tear line at the top
weren't there it would be fine. As it is, Turnpike treats all the text
under the tear line as a sig and deletes it on reply. Not important if
you don't want your text quoted!

David

http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk