Old 05-05-2009, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Agapanthus reports?

"AriesVal" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 May 2009 14:50:42 GMT, Sheila wrote:

Mine are doing very well, I have 3 to a pot now, have four leaves, and
looking very healthy, some leaves are 5/6inches in height, to be honest,
don't know whether to repot into single pots now, any idea's? I also
read
that it should be overwintered in a greenhouse. I haven't put mine
outside
yet, still on front room windowledge. The second lot of seedlings (the
ones
that fell into the washing in the kitchen) are gradually germinating in
the
conservatory, and looking quite healthy.

I seeded mine quite a bit later than you did Sheila but the seedlings are
doing very well, about three to a pot, and I have them outside in the open
on my potting up table.
--
The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge.
http://ariesval.co.uk/val/

Outside without their cardies! I may give them some fresh air tomorrow.....