Old 05-05-2009, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
pied piper pied piper is offline

Default Manners

what do you expect Mike shes a Sheila and as you know Aussies have no
manners.
"'Mike'" wrote in message
news
Etiquette and manners are EVERYWHERE. So sorry that you have been dragged
up not to see that.

Kindest regards

Mike

--
.................................................. .............
"Sheila" wrote in message
om...

"'Mike'" wrote in message
news
Might I respectfully suggest that you read some of today's posts,
especially one I have corrected. An adult's no doubt.

I dont see any posts regarding opening doors? No I'm not being stupid, I
also think its bad manners to correct someone elses post! Very bad
form., might I also respecfully suggest, childish too? (I also see the
thread didnt have your name on either, so therefore none of your
business!)

OR, do manners not apply in this newsgroup?

Dont see any doors, except the one you make your exit through. Cant we
stick to gardening please, that is the name of the newsgroup, not
ettiquette.