Old 05-05-2009, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Manners

On Tue, 05 May 2009 17:41:00 +0100, 'Mike' wrote:

Might I respectfully suggest that you read some of today's posts,
especially one I have corrected. An adult's no doubt.

OR, do manners not apply in this newsgroup?

How anyone who constantly top-posts in a n.g. where the convention (and
netiquette) is to snip, bottom-post and use a sig. separator can presume
to correct other posters' manners is beyond me.