Old 05-05-2009, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Apologies (weedkiller)

Candy writes

Bob Minchin;842870 Wrote:

I can't see your post about weedkiller either in here or in the google

archive. Did you post with the same address
??

Bob

Don't know what that address is Bob, now I'm confused, are some
forums/sites linked then and should I be posting on somewhere else for
better results?
[/i][/color]
As it says in the 'small print' on gardenbanter, gardenbanter is simply
a gateway to various internet newsgroups, including this one,
uk.rec.gardening, which has been running since the early 90's (ie 10
years or so longer than gardenbanter).

Most of us post direct to uk.rec.gardening

--
Kay