Old 05-05-2009, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default Manners

On 5 May 2009 20:57:43 GMT, Derek Turner wrote:

How anyone who constantly top-posts in a n.g. where the convention (and
netiquette) is to snip, bottom-post and use a sig. separator can presume
to correct other posters' manners is beyond me.

Me too :-( His replies to posts are almost unreadable.

I do wish he'd learn about posting properly to usenet instead of thinking
he knows it all. I don't think he ever will - in *his* mind he *does* know
it all :-(
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton