Old 06-05-2009, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Dandelion Seeds

On Tue, 5 May 2009 09:41:02 +0100, David Rance
wrote:

Mike, just a thought: you post your message underneath the tear line
(two hyphens). I don't know about other mail readers but in Turnpike it
makes it difficult to quote your message when replying. Maybe this is
intentional - I don't know.

David

Thank goodness you said that - I thought it was me going mad.

Dandelions can have flower buds directly next to the soil so they are
almost impossible to mow off.
We have dug two bag fulls out of our lawn recently and I got a blood
blister for my trouble.
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk