Old 06-05-2009, 12:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Following ......

But some people, those with the poison tongue, have to have a snide dig.

Kindest possible regards on this lovely sunny day.

Mike

--
"If toddlers can be taught to wait their turn and to say "please" and "thank
you," certainly can we reintroduce these phrases back into the adult
"Judith in France" wrote in message
On May 6, 11:29 am, Gordon H
wrote:
In message , 'Mike'
writes

.
I stumbled upon this interesting read,

Good. maybe it will keep you away from usenet.

Meanwhile..
Plonk
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Not here, please Gordon. Usually we ignore anything we don't like,
and if you need to plonk, do you really need to say so, just do it,
quietly, please.