Old 06-05-2009, 05:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Heirloom Apples

In article ,
sherwin dubren wrote:

Billygoat,

By the way, you are probably putting out more pollutants from your
automobiles than our occasional spraying. I suggest you lock them in
your garage before you kill us all.

Sherwin

Doo head, all I'm asking is that when you recommend a chemical that you
list the downside of that chemical. The is no probably in extremely
toxic to birds and fish. But you are the doo man, and you doo, that
doo-doo, that you doo so well.

Aw, you went and made me Gruff again.
--

- Billy