Old 06-05-2009, 10:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Artful Dodger Artful Dodger is offline

Default Sprouting radishes

On May 2, 4:47*am, enigma wrote:
Artful Dodger wrote .
com:

Question: *Should I replant them? *If I do, what will happen?
Straight question; I honestly don't know whether to bother
replanting, or sow afresh.

*if you want to eat radish roots, then sow afresh. however, radish
seed pods are not only edible, they're pretty tasty. you can toss
them in salad or stir fry them or steam them.
lee

Seed pods? I'm talking about a little green stuff sprouting from
the radish tops. Is that what you mean? If so, I will salvage
the tlittle greenery tops before they use up all the nutrition in the
roots.

Pls clarify; thanks.