Old 07-05-2009, 06:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
see Organization header see Organization header is offline

Default Systemic pesticide for roses

On 5/6/2009 10:03 PM, Charlie wrote:
On Wed, 06 May 2009 18:58:36 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
"David E. Ross" wrote:

No, toxics are not the answer to all questions about why bad things
happen. You can't blame insecticides for every bad thing.

You're right. People kill people.

Ignorance kills people. And greed.

He is concerned about *his* tortoise, doesn't want to poison it with
toxins, but has no concerns about systemically poisoning children via
the groundwater, etc.

Typical. All about me and mine, who gives a shit about them. Feh!

Charlie

As I already wrote, NATURAL minerals have made the ground water in this
area naturally toxic. It is unfit for irrigating crops, let alone
drinking by humans or animals.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean