Old 14-04-2003, 02:20 PM
lms

Default How did everybody get started with their rose hobby?

In article ,
says...

I will have about 380
.... And yes I have run out of space.

thank God! I thought you were going Supernova on us.

God knows I want to. I've got plans for the 'public' strips on the
street side of my building and lot. heh

great story though, and '69 rules

As I recall we got a lot of mileage out the phrase 'The class of '69'

nice.....

Dr. Brownell is in the bag here with me.

you're going to like that rose. In addition to being one of the supremest
color blasters around here I *never have to cut off any dead wood, it's
practically evergreen, just dulls out for awhile. It's without a doubt the
best mistake I was ever sent.

Mike, this very prominent east coast hoser and IRS Bigdog, sent me a very small
plant of another Brownell, Rhode Island Red, which came off his mom's original
plant--Brownell was from Rhode Island-- in Rhode Island, but I'm sorry to say,
very sorry to say, and now don't need to say... IT was one of those personally
autographed type units, they come very rarely.

Among others...... many
others...... heh heh

BTW, I am learning that there are only so many rose bushes that you
can pawn off on your neighblors......

I think what you need... are a couple pecan trees.

Bob Bauer