Old 07-05-2009, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] is offline

Default Queer Barney Frank {or is it Barney Fife?} Wants to legalize online gambling and marijuana

Charlie wrote in message
On Thu, 7 May 2009 10:16:44 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 07 May 2009 07:53:14 -0500, wrote:

not to mention the valuable fiber of hemp.

actually, I hate the smell of it burning and it makes me sick as a dog,

Bummer ;-)

but this "war
on drugs" is incredibly stupid ..............

Yes, the war on drugs has always been incredibly stupid. As one of
our local shurff's deputies was telling me one day, they have very few
problems with behavior related to being stoned, unlike the violence
and other shit so often involved with alcohol abuse.

Gotta tell ya though, some drugs need eradicating. our part of the
world is meth central for manufacturing and I've seen the results of
meth use. Ain't pretty.

Charlie

Natural selection will take care of meth users quite nicely.

Yes.....like it likely did my nephew.

I'm sorry to hear that. I suspect that if someone is hell bent on altering
their consciousness to whatever extent, they'll find a way.