Old 07-05-2009, 08:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Queer Barney Frank {or is it Barney Fife?} Wants to legalize online gambling and marijuana

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 07 May 2009 07:57:16 -0500, wrote:

tax the hell out of alcohol like they do tobacco, and tax the hell out of
pot too and
use THAT money for treatment. same with gambling.

It seems such a simple, commensensical solution....I guess therein
lies the problem, no?

What if you just want to grow a hedge of it for its' decorative effect.
What other landscaping plant gets taxed $50/oz.?

On Wed, 06 May 2009 21:39:04 -0500, Jangchub wrote:
Not to mention the money it costs the government day in and day out
hosting these drunks in prisons, and paying for rehab, and every other
imaginable thing. I've been sober for25 years and I can say without a
doubt there is nothing which kills more people on the roads than
alcohol.
Victoria

--

- Billy