Old 07-05-2009, 10:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Systemic pesticide for roses

In article ,
"Freckles" wrote:

Thanks for calling me kid, but since I'm 71 I don't think the shoe fits. I
also have an extensive education including academics and personal
experiences.

I wonder how much better off we would all be if fanatics like your self
would quit disrupting scientist and let them conduct humane experiments on
animals. Perhaps they could find cures for many horrible diseases and even
find products that could replace some of the "dangerous" chemicals you seem
so concerned about.

But a fanatic is a fanatic no matter their cause.

Aw jeez, another blowhard (academics and personal experiences).

So if your so smart, why don't you respond to the discussion of the
environmental impact of biocides on the environment, instead of
obfuscating by bring up another subject? What is it, alzheimer's?
--

- Billy