Old 07-05-2009, 10:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Systemic pesticide for roses

In article ,
"Freckles" wrote:

I wonder how much better off we would all be if fanatics like your self
would quit disrupting scientist and let them conduct humane experiments on
animals.

Uh, humans are animals ya know. How much more could we learn
experimenting on, uh, let's say humans that defile the environment?
You'll have to admit, it would be no great loss.

Perhaps they could find cures for many horrible diseases and even
find products that could replace some of the "dangerous" chemicals you seem
so concerned about.

If those chemicals come from Monsanto or Dow, they don't need to be
replaced, they need to be terminated.
Why is it that a self professed smart guy like you doesn't seem to know
squat about IPM?

But a fanatic is a fanatic no matter their cause.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty "Is" no vice...and moderation in
the pursuit of justice "Is" no virtue."
--

- Billy