Old 07-05-2009, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Systemic pesticide for roses

In article ,
"Freckles" wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 May 2009 00:24:28 -0500, "Freckles"
wrote:

Was I trying to impress you? Why? You are an ignorant twit.

Hey, you're the self-proclaimed 72 year old person named Freckles. Is
your last name Chuckles?
Victoria

And you can't even read, I wrote "71."

Ah, but how do we know you got it right? What with your advanced age and
all.

Hmmm? Maybe you're just irritated that soon, you'll be shuffling off
this mortal coil, and you hate to think that anyone is going to have a
good time when you're gone. That would explain your desire to see
biocides splashed everywhere.
--

- Billy