Old 08-05-2009, 02:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Heirloom Apples

In article , se
says...

Then there is the Roundup ready soybeans and corn I grow. Yes! the
dreaded Monsanto greedmeister killers of the earth.

When the scientists that invented these GM products go to sleep,
perhaps they dream of the millions of lives they have saved. From my
perspective, I save on diesel (big time) and many tons of topsoil
because of the greatly reduced cultivation requirements. I know you
hate the fact they patented their products, but I am not a communist
and no one is forced to buy their products. They do it because they
are better and cheaper to grow.

And this sounds very much like an article of faith. Perhaps they go to
sleep dreaming of the money and not the suicides they've directly
influenced by selling "Bollgard" in India.

And how does it feel to be breeding superweeds?

How will it feel, having to go back to older combined herbicides when
Roundup no longer does it for you? Nature in the end will win. (Monsanto
knows this and has recommendations for this inescapable eventuality.)

And the opposite of commie is nazi. Farthest left. Farthest right.
Monsanto is a corporate Nazi.

Percy Schmeiser won in Canada but Monsanto is still up to its tricks.

http://www.percyschmeiser.com/