Old 07-05-2009, 09:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default rabbits in the compost

I have found a litter of rabbits in the compost heap, I think this is rather
strange place to find them as it is rather exposed and they are quite easy
to see, I always thought that rabbits would give birth in burrows, we have a
fair number in the paddock and they all live in burrows. I did wonder if
these could be hares but I cannot see them well enough to tell as yet, will
have another look tomorrow if the fox hasn't had them over night.

kate