Old 08-05-2009, 07:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Systemic pesticide for roses

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 08 May 2009 01:45:16 GMT, "flatlyn1"
wrote:

"Billy" fabricated
"David E. Ross" wrote:

Mostly NATURAL sufites and sulfates. (How many times do I have to say
that they occur naturally?) There are also nodules of phosphate that
explode spontaneously.

You don't have to add to the problem.

Why don't you STFU, some 31 years of roses who can't show us even one
friggin' petal.. ****ing LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, yer pants are on fire, B I L L Y
L I A R!

Boy, he's just a pin feather away from being a full tilt loon.

shelly, you should have stopped three drinks ago.

Drinks? Who said drinks? Just a small bucket of margaritas for me
please;O)

Charlie

--

- Billy