Old 08-05-2009, 02:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
The moderator The moderator is offline

Default Systemic pesticide for roses

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Freckles" wrote:

Educate yourself, and/or quit trying to grow stuff that perhaps
shouldn't be grown. Damn.

If you think you have a problen with Bayer and their products complain to
your congressmen and Senators.

It is often said that a word to the wise is sufficient, but that leaves
you out. No, the best way to deal with Bayer, Monsanto, Dow, et al. is
to stop buying their products. Your obviously not intelligent enough to
learn but others are. Why do you think the first family is going
"ORGANIC"? So we organic types will proselytize and spread our word, and
maybe that will give dullards, like yourself, a chance to reconsider.

Obama went organic, because it was the politically correct thing to do.
Oddly he chose a Redwood swing set for the White House. Very un-pc.