Old 08-05-2009, 10:02 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening

Default What is it? (Garden Structure)

On Fri, 8 May 2009 09:01:27 +0100, Mike wrote:

My thoughts were sewerage etc, but unless they were settling tanks,
surely they are not deep enough, and as settling tanks, not sufficient
area.

My thoughts as well, but a bit small unless they extend under the grassed
area a little way. We don't really know how deep each chamber is as they
haven't been fully dug out. The arrangement of horizontal pipe into a T is
typical of the inlet/outlet arrangements of a septic tank. I can't see how
the middle chamber connects to the top/left hand one though.

The verticals don't seem to be in the right place for accepting a bottom
outlet toilet pan if it was an outside karzi.

--
Cheers
Dave.