Old 08-05-2009, 03:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Bumble Bees

--
..
"'Mike'" wrote in message

.
"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Are other people finding dead Bumble Bees?

We have in the past had quite a few Honey Bees which seem OK, but the
Bumblies are staggering around on the ground, lifting to a greater
height seems to no avail and the next we see is them on their backs,
legs up, dead

Any comments anyone?

Mike

I found two this morning, I put it down to the cold and wet night but I
don't know :-(

kate

Ours have been found during/after dry warmish spells :-((

We are South facing South East Isle of Wight. Are you anywhere near?

Mike

No we are in Gloucestershire. Sorry I should have put where we are, slap
wristy :-)

Minor detail and as a Gentleman I will make no comment ;-)

I did wonder if it was a disease or something, but unless a survey is done
or more respond ........ don't know!!

Mike

Kate I have emailed you. Did you get it?

Mike