Old 08-05-2009, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Horse tail advice

michael wrote:
I am beginning to think that it is pointless giving sensible advice on
this group.I gave some quite sensible advice a few postings ago,and
the majority of the replies were quite frivolous and pointless.If
anyone suffers horsetail infestation,then they need serious advice to
get it eradicated.
Michael

Actually Michael, I took on board your comments. I posted back asking how
the wallpaper paste helped the Glyphosate penetrate the waxy surface of
Horse tail. Don't recall seeing a reply?
--
Pete C
London UK