Old 09-05-2009, 01:44 AM
RK77 RK77 is offline
Registered User

Post help to get rid of weeds

Hi

I've got a decent size garden but its growing plenty of weeds at the moment on bare soil, there is no grass or lawn, just weeds everywhere.

Also the garden is uneven and to level it I'm planning to put 15cm of topsoil on top of existing soil once weeds removed.

Could someone advice what will be the best solution to remove these weeds permanently. I initially cut them down but they have grown back pretty fast.

I'm based in southeast if that helps.

Once it gets leveled and weeds removed, I'm planning to put turf.

I'm very new to this gardening so please advice as much as you can.

Thanks.