Old 08-05-2009, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Horse tail advice

On May 8, 9:01*pm, K wrote:
michael writes

I am beginning to think that it is pointless giving sensible advice on
this group.I gave some quite sensible advice a few postings ago,and
the majority of the replies were quite frivolous and pointless.If
anyone suffers horsetail infestation,then they need serious advice to
get it eradicated.

This is not a Citizens' Advice Bureau, it is a group for the discussion
of gardening in the UK. So the talk does get frivolous or drift off
topic. That's what newsgroups are about.

--
Kay

Right on Kay.

Judith