Old 09-05-2009, 06:11 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Temple of the Atlantis Tomato pt_4

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 08 May 2009 13:59:39 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Iontach! Iontach!

Ah'm enjoyin' this continuin' saga verra verra much, mo chara.

Funny thing you should mention me log, I'm sorely missin' it. Looping
and grokking a new tunie whilst enjoying the read and it seems
fitting.....have a listen....an old favorite singer/songwriter...

How many roads youve traveled How many dreams youve chased Across sand
and sky and gravel Looking for one safe place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORHqIBit1JQ

It's all connected and it's all relevant and we need to find that
damned old log...

Oíche mhaith, deartháir
Charlie

Well, it is all well and good to be sitting at the table and shouting
your orders in to the kitchen. but it might be necessary for you to get
off that lazy ass and come do some of the writing yourself, as it were.

I mean if Japanese poets can do it, so can we, right? In any event,
Billy needs a long soak in his flussig brot.

Bis Morgen, Bruder.
--

- Billy