Old 09-05-2009, 07:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Redland

RedlandOmigod! Bad news! Start calling everyone you know letting them
know you're avaliable. Or hopefully your company will figure out their
mistake and have to hire you back as a contractor at twice your salary....

I'm so sorry Ray,

K Barrett

"Ray B" wrote in message
I was just down in FL on the company's dime week before last. Won't happen
anymore, as MY position was eliminated as of today!
More time for First Rays - I guess we're gonna hafta grow!
Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!