Old 09-05-2009, 02:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] pupdef@gmail.com is offline

Default Ancient Sunset soil recipe needed

I had an organic gardening book from Sunset many years ago - we're
talking decades - that contained a recipe for making your own soil.
It had peat, sand, dolomitic lime and low-nitrogen fertilizer. I lost
the book and didn't write the recipe down anywhere, but I used it for
many years and it was great. Anyone have that recipe? It also had a
variation for a lighter mix for potting soil.