Old 09-05-2009, 08:44 PM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.politics.bush,soc.history,rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Queer Barney Frank {or is it Barney Fife?} Wants to legalizeonline gambling and marijuana

On May 6, 10:16*pm, RobertH wrote:
On May 6, 6:20 pm, Kate_G wrote:

“I liken it to somebody with an
alcohol addiction coming home every night and the fridge being full of
beer, wine and vodka"

So clearly then alcohol should be illegal, because some people can't
handle it. We've seen what damage it does to society. Alcohol should
be illegal. Why or why not.

Idiots.

I was subpoenaed this week as a witness to a hit and
run, district court. Cases before mine included a driving
instructor who had passed out after watching the playoffs
and enjoying a few beers. Officer found him asleep, his
car parked on the sidewalk. Following case had a
well-respected local businessman, apparently normally
a very well-behaved chap, who, while drunk and taken
into custody, resisted, and sank his teeth into several
officers.

I should have taken notes. I could have written
a hit new reality show.