Old 09-05-2009, 05:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Job Change

On May 9, 3:27*am, "Ray B" wrote:
I have often thought that my "real job" has interfered with First Rays,
and how I'd be a lot happier spending more time with that...and I
suppose now I have my chance, even though I would have liked to have
transitioned into it more smoothly.

Over the last couple of years, I have had to cancel speaking engagements
left and right, have really limited stuff for sale (when you do a
100-mile commute and put in 12-hour days at the office, how do you run
an at-home business, too?)

That said, I have already had an opportunity to expand the plant
listing, and will be doing so with supplies, as well. *(Folks who
subscribe to my List Update Service have already taken advantage of
that, with discounts, to boot.)

I suppose this also means I have more time for speaking engagements, but
will still likely be limited to a the eastern half of the country, at
least for now.

Wish me luck!

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids -www.firstrays.com
Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

Best wishes to you! Fingers crossed!