Old 09-05-2009, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Gardeners World - Blue Peter

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"BOFH" wrote:

When did I miss the news release about them becoming the same
programme ?

You didn't, because they never made it. I reckon they should
be prosecuted under the trades description act...

I'm the first to admit that there's a lot I don't know about
gardening, but I sure as hell amn't going to learn anything from this
programme! In fact I could give that sorry crew lessons. However, I
see Carol has had her dodgy crown fixed! Other than that, I learned
nothing, either last night or in previous weeks...

I'm sure Alys could teach me 'something'
--
Pete C
London UK