Old 09-05-2009, 04:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Jungle cactus Red

Thanks Bob, Attached is another shot of my Rhipsalidopsis gaertneri AKA
Jungle Cactus, not to be confused with Schombergera's? I still can't tell
the
differance?
Anyway this one is in full bloom now & just realized that the flowers close
up
at night. I have had this plant for more than 30 years! *G*
Cheers Wendy
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Wendy7 wrote:
This is the parent plant. Actually it's the Dad as I have another one
that hangs.
Cheers Wendy

OMG!
That is the most prolific display of Epis I have ever seen.
I had 3 bloom yesterday and was thrilled.
Bob

Attached Thumbnails
Jungle cactus Red-rhipsalidopsis-gaertneri-red-pcdsc03052.jpg