Old 09-05-2009, 03:40 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
©anadian Ponder[_4_] ©anadian Ponder[_4_] is offline

Default Electric Fence

kathy wrote:
Well, I can say that in all my years in internet ponding I've
never heard of a raccoon jumping over an electric fence...

My only problem with an electric fence was having the tribe
of 13 year old boys around here use it as a test of macho -
who can run up and grab the fence and take the shock?
(Then we let them drive cars!)

k :-)

I'm going to put it on a timer so that it turns on only after dark.