Old 09-05-2009, 09:44 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Picture of the Ducks in my pond

On Fri, 8 May 2009 15:11:28 EDT, Peter Pan wrote:

I was able to take a pic, Just after I took this one, they flew away,
I got too close to them..

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...Picture028.jpg

Oh good one! My hubby didn't believe they would land in such a small amount
of water like my lily pond. Here's proof. :-) Latest bird deterrent here
besides fake fish (for the Kingfisher or heron) motion sprinkler for
anything big enough to set it off, now I have braided fishing line with
twisted mylar streamers between. In the breeze and sun those look sinister
and I hope the birds think so too. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us