Old 10-05-2009, 01:13 PM posted to aus.gardens
Oscar Trint Oscar Trint is offline

Default Mice in garden now in house

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:50:16 +1000, "YMC"
wrote in aus.gardens:

I got one of the old fashion traps and one of the new modern plastic
eco-friendly ones which doesn't kill the animal.

I thought of borrowing my friend's cat for the weekend. Its quite good at
catching mice apparently. But I don't know how
effective that would be.

Would it help?? I know its an odd question to ask.

Never mind about cats or old fashioned traps whether eco friendly or
not get one of these:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/psycho12/3517640973/

from Woollies or Coles

They are the best traps I have ever used for mice, so sensitive gets
the little ******* every time. Peanut butter is the best bait - mice
cannot resist it.

You don't even have to touch the dead mouse, to release it just take
the trap to your bin open the jaws by squeezing the back part and the
mouse is in the bin, put the trap back (the peanut butter will still
be there) and it is ready to catch the next little blighter.

They are absolutely brilliant traps, promise.

Regards
Oscar

Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum - Lucretius