Old 10-05-2009, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A such thing as a small wind-proof greenhouse?

On May 9, 10:08*pm, Mitulove
wrote:
Thank you for the suggestion *My only concern with that is that it's
a bit big should we decide to move. *Also, we'd want the polycarbonate
glazing as we've got children running about..their wall greenhouses
could definitely be a possibility though.

Granity;843722 Wrote:

Why not spend a little bit more on something like this? :

http://tinyurl.com/o47bhy

I brought a 10*8 magnum from them last Autumn and it's excellent.

--
Mitulove

When you find one that is wind resistant, let me know will you; this
is mine, totally new, devasted in winds around 60mph a few weeks ago.

http://i39.tinypic.com/i73050.jpg

Judith