Old 10-05-2009, 04:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Wants to legalize online gambling and marijuana

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Someday
we will
be able to identify at risk and change the genes before birth. Nobody
should
have to
suffer mental pain any more than suffer physically from pain.

Scares me as who decides the military or some corporation with the
good of mankind on the agenda ? I believe our best attributes can come
from duress . Got pain fix it or try . I consider this as medicated
leprosy. AKA Death.

Bill who wonders if Steven Hawkins would make the cut.

Ah! Sunflower

Ah Sunflower, weary of time,
* Who countest the steps of the sun;
Seeking after that sweet golden clime
* Where the traveller's journey is done;

Where the Youth pined away with desire,
* And the pale virgin shrouded in snow,
Arise from their graves, and aspire
* Where my Sunflower wishes to go!