Old 10-05-2009, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Gardeners World - Blue Peter

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 May 2009 19:29:21 +0100, "wafflycat"
wrote:

"BOFH" wrote in message
When did I miss the news release about them becoming the same programme
?

The Scottish gardening programme "Beechgrove Garden" is much better.

I've never seen it. Where can I see it?

Pam in Bristol

It's the BBC2 Scotland equivalent of Gardeners' World and is, IMO better
than the current GW. As it's BBC2 Scotland, it's not broadcast down here in
softie-southernerland, so if we want to see it we either have to wait unbtil
it comes up in BBC iPlayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/?q=beechgrove

or if you have Sky, you can get it when it is broadcast in Scotland on Sky
channel 990.