Old 11-05-2009, 12:52 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Garden Hose for transfer of K1 Oil ?

James wrote:
I need to transfer K1 kerosene from my delivery trailer to my tank
50 ft away. I have priced hoses made for fuels, and a 50 ft length
is $200-300.

Any reason why I cannot us a commercial grade, 3/4 inch hose like
the one shown in this link ? This hose would be used **only** for
this purpose, and would be used no more than two times a year.

Any comments or advice would be welcome.

Thank you.

James

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...8424_200218424

It's interesting to contemplate why someone would even ask this question.