Old 11-05-2009, 03:00 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
akaSoetoro akaSoetoro is offline

Default Lawn Mower Problem

Jeffy3 wrote:
We have a rear bagger mulching push mower. I accidentally ran over a
very thick tree route and it literally knocked the blade right off. I
was able to put the blade back on and when I manually turn it it
freely spins around but when I try to start the mower it won't start,
it makes a loud clunking sound and the pull rope sometimes only comes
out about half way and abruptly stops. Anyone have any conjecture as
to the nature of the repair and whether it would be less costly to
just get a new mower for a couple hundred bucks?

sounds like you really baracked it up!