Old 11-05-2009, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ragnar Ragnar is offline

Default Hay fever now!

"Michael Bell" wrote in message
. uk...

The road I was going along last night when I had my first attack had
sycamore along it, and the place I go to in Swaledale has sycamore all
round it, so maybe sycamore is high on the suspect list. But the hay
fever lasts the rest of the summer, if I stop the Cetirizine, it comes
on again, so sycamore can't be the only cause Or can it?

Michael Bell

Maples and sycamores are pollinated by bees. The one near my house is aloud
with bees on warm days. I think (I may be wrong) that only plants pollinated
by the wind are significant to hay fever sufferers so I would suspect that
the culprits for your attack are other trees in flower now such as Oak and
Beech. It is too late for Willow which gets my hay fever started every year.

R.