Old 14-04-2003, 04:57 PM
Mike Dahmus

Default Help on finding used push/reel mower

I just got a house with a very small yard and am interested in buying
one of the tiny old-style push mowers (where all the power is provided
by the person pushing; i.e.; no gas or electric engine at all). I've
seen them all over the place in my old neighborhood; but can't seem to
get any of the mower shops to understand what I'm looking for.

Anybody have any tips on locating one of these things? Even better
terminology would be a help to me. I've heard I might be able to get a
new one at Breed; but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg on what is
essentially a trial for me.

Thanks,
---
Mike Dahmus