Old 12-05-2009, 12:32 AM posted to aus.gardens
Oscar Trint Oscar Trint is offline

Default Mice in garden now in house - News Update

On 10 May 2009 15:20:49 GMT, Tom N wrote in aus.gardens:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/psycho12/3517640973/

And you get two in a packet for about the same cost.

We've got them. Have caught two mice in them. On both occasions the mouse
was caught by one front foot only and struggled to escape with a severly
broken leg. I'm no animal rights activist but felt sorry for the mice.

That's bad luck but that has never happened to me - have used them for
years and get periodic plagues, the traps have always killed em,
except once when a very young tiny mouse (presumably its elders having
been caught previously) was actually caught inside the trap unharmed.
Chucked the trap and mouse in a bucket of water to solve that problem.

Regards
Oscar

Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum - Lucretius