Old 12-05-2009, 02:17 AM posted to austin.gardening
John Mayson John Mayson is offline

Default Organic Vegetable Fertilizer

On Sun, 10 May 2009, Sqwertz wrote:

On Sun, 10 May 2009 20:57:05 -0500, John Mayson wrote:

Starbucks gives away large bags of used coffee grounds for gardens. I've
used it before and am using now and have had good results. I'm growing
similar plants to yours.

With profits down 77% last quarter, expect them to start charging
for them. Or not having nearly enough for customer demands.

I'm probably saving them money as they don't have to pay someone to haul
them to the landfill.

Just picked up 3 bags of them a week ago. I could've taken more but
didn't want to be greedy.

John

--
John Mayson