Old 12-05-2009, 02:33 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Default Queer Barney Frank {or is it Barney Fife?} Wants to legalize online gambling and marijuana

I think we missed that boat when we let Monsanto screw with our milk supply and
allowed GMO foods into market in 1992. Get that genie back in the bottle............

Ingrid

There is another civil rights battle taking place in America as well.
The right to healthy food.

Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan
on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago