Old 12-05-2009, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
The moderator The moderator is offline

Default Queer Barney Frank {or is it Barney Fife?} Wants to legalize online gambling and marijuana

wrote in message
And I find it crushing that black people (as a group) are extremely
homophobic and
are believed to have been the voting block that got thru the California
anti-gay
marriage referendum. But then again, they perversely dislike Jewish
people who have
more than any other group supported their civil rights.

I remember as a grad student (1970's) I had gone to the another lab in a
different
department to do an experiment and found a big poster of a large breasted
woman in a
wet T shirt plastered to the front of the refrigerator. When I got back
to my office
I complained to my fellow grad students about how sexist that was and all
3 said I
was being silly and were completely unsympathetic. I was totally shocked
and told
them so, pointing to one at a time and saying "you are Jewish and should
know better,
just wait until I tell your wife", you are gay and how can you ignore any
kind of
discrimination against others" and "you are so short people are always
making jokes
and you know you will be discriminated against", "so how can any of you
NOT be
sensitive to discrimination against women?"

sheesh

Ingrid

As a group women hate women who look better than they do.