Old 12-05-2009, 01:26 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair

Default Garden Hose for transfer of K1 Oil ?

Maybe a gas pump, 12 volt, for transferring small ammounts
of liquid. And then pump it through neoprene gas line.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Larry The Snake Guy" wrote in message
First of all, how much fuel, how often? Are a couple of
trips with a 5
gallon can realistic or are we talking hundreds/thousands of
gallons?

Next, is there any possibility of getting the trailer
closer?

If all else fails, you could buy fuel line from an auto
store for $1-2
a foot, and I'd bet you could probably order it for a bit
less.